Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanks for making my day.....almost

A couple weeks ago the kids and I went to Sam's Club and decided to grab lunch at the cafe. Jared's office isn't too far from there so he came up and met us. While he was in line getting our food, the kids and I grabbed a table. An elderly couple was sitting at the table next to us and the man said to me,
 "Well, there is no way you could ever not claim them, (referring to Addi & Eli) they look just like you."
 I smiled and said, "Thank you."
 Then his wife said, "Do you get that a lot? Does everyone tell you how much they look like you?"
I said, "Actually, everyone tells me they look just like my husband."
A few minutes passed, Jared was still getting our food and the woman was coming back from refilling her drink. She sat down and said, "You're right, I just passed your husband and they do look just like him."
I actually don't mind, I love my little mini Jareds.

No comments:

Post a Comment