Monday, September 24, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust

Well, it happened again. Another friend has left Arkansas. I have been in Arkansas for almost six years and I have discovered something the hard way. Many people who come here, leave. I have lost count of how many great families have moved here, or were here when we got here, become part of our lives and then move on to another opportunity. Of course each situation was a great thing for their family. But I like to feel sorry for myself in the situation. And today I did just that, felt sorry for myself. I will miss this sweet family so much. I know we will stay in touch, and even come out for a visit. But for now I will miss our frozen yogurt dates, "Bachelor" parties, and most of all watching our kids play together. Addi is down a few really great playmates. I took in as much of these girls as I could get the last week they were here.







I seriously love this family and hope we'll be near each other again someday.

2 comments:

  1. �� aww this makes me so sad!
    I love your tribute post to them though! Love that ur blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you!!! Bloggy-blogger! I love it. :) love and miss you. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete