Sunday, September 23, 2012

One toe in

Well, I've joined the blogging world. Haven't completely jumped in yet, but I'm working on it. I thought about starting a blog years ago but hesitated for many reasons. When Eli was born and I quit my job I decided it was time. And then a year passed and here we are. (Deep breath) Here we go. First off, I'll explain why I chose to call this blog Drowning.... Party of Four. Over a year ago, Jared and I were on a date at Chilli's (classy, I know) I gave the hostess our last name, Drown, and we sat down to wait. About 15 minutes later she comes into the waiting area and says, "Drowning, party of two." I said, "Um, do you mean Drown?" She looked super embarrassed and said, "Oh yeah, sorry." People have mistakenly said, Brown, or Drawn, but Drowning is by far my favorite. And since Addi and Eli are in the mix we are in fact Drowning....Party of Four.

1 comment: